F4 SEA Championship fee offers cost-effective racing – a whopping 30 races for €100,000 – including lease of car and engine, tyres, engineers, mechanics, and driver coaching. Registration is set at €5000 and there is a surcharge of €5000 per F1 event. The only extras are pre-season testing, crash damage deposit against any damage that may be incurred, plus any wet tyres required during the season.
The €100,000 is the basic championship fee, and additional costs to be budgeted are as follows:
- F1 Surcharge: we have to charge an extra €5000 for each F1 event, but you will receive 2 x F1 passes
- Extra Tyres, if required: €1,000 per set for wet tyres, or extra test tyres
- Damage Deposit: €2,500 refundable crash damage deposit is required to be maintained until last event, when balance will be returned
- Personal Expenses: hotels, air fares and local transportation at Driver’s own cost
- Race kit: Drivers are required to purchase the official race gear from the organizer